How can we help you?
Refunds & cancellations
- What is the refund policy for payments using Nordea Connect?
- How do I cancel a transaction?
- How does the refund process work? What do I as a merchant need to do?
- How can I cancel a refund?
- Can I initiate bulk refunds with Nordea Connect?
- How can I check if a customer has received their refund?
- Can I use 3-D Secure (3DS) authentication with payments?
- What is Nordea Connect Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) policy?
- What information is required from the customer for Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)?
- How do Nordea Connect’s fraud protection work? In which cases does SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) get triggered?
- Is my money safe?
Supported currencies, countries, acquirers & cards
- How can I start selling to other countries?
- Is there a risk of currency fluctuation during pay-outs? How can my company mitigate this?
- How can I set a customer’s default currency?
- In what countries can Nordea Connect be used in?
- What card types does Nordea Connect support?
- What settlement currencies can I set? What payment currencies does Nordea Connect accept?