What can I do using the Merchant Portal? What information can I access through it?
- You can get a quick overview of the current overall status of your webshop.
- You have access to the integration details, which will be required when you do the integration.
- You can get an overview of user access privileges (only for superadmins).
- You can access all the transactions, which you then can approve, decline, refund, etc. and set up/edit billing plans.
- You can set up and manage billing plans (i.e. subscriptions).
- You can generate reports, which you can share if you wish (for example with your colleagues handling settlements).
- You can edit payment rules as well as modify payment templates.
(Though this has to be manually enabled by us and we highly discourage it unless you/your developer have extensive in payments and coding.)
- Through the payment form you can generate a payment link you can send to your customers.
- You set up and edit notifications (in the form of webhooks).