- You have are legally not allowed to change a customer’s billing address. If the customer made a mistake during the billing address entry and they wish to correct it they have to cancel the order and place it again using the correct information.
How can we help you?
Articles in this section
- How can I find out what type of card the customer is using (credit, debit, prepaid, etc.)?
- Which file formats does Nordea Connect support for transaction reporting? Can Nordea Connect provide camt.054 credit notifications based on payment references in the payment transactions?
- What type of data can I see in the Merchant Portal and how do I create a report out of it? Can I extract this data to another place like a data warehouse? What data will be available in the Merchant Portal if my company is using the test environment?
How do I change a customer's billing address?
- Can I block or trust a card or a shopper?
- Can I save payment credentials for subscriptions following Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)?
- What data is collected from the customer using checkout?
- Can we save preferred payment methods using standard checkout? Is the customer always treated as new or is anything saved like their address, payment preference, etc.?
- Is it possible to import customer card numbers from another payment provider? How?
- Is it possible to import customer card numbers from another payment provider?
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request