- If we have the information about this it will be on the Merchant Portal under the transaction details.
- You can also use the API to get data about the transaction.
How can we help you?
Articles in this section
- What can I do using the Merchant Portal? What information can I access through it?
How can I find out what type of card the customer is using (credit, debit, prepaid, etc.)?
- Can I filter for uncaptured payments in the Merchant Portal?
- How can I generate summary reports?
- How do we remove goods and/or register a partial refund in Merchant Portal?
- How do we capture (or acknowledge) an order in the Merchant Portal?
- How do I remove an order in the Merchant Portal? (Following phone/mail cancellation, etc.)
- How does reporting work? Can I set up personalized reports?
- How exactly can I customize the checkout flow from the Merchant Portal?
- What are webhooks/triggers/rules that can be set up in the Merchant Portal and why are they relevant for the me as a merchant?
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request