- Yes, you can. You have to filter for 'Authorized' transactions (this refers to uncaptured transactions in our naming system). ‘Approved’ refers to captured.
How can we help you?
Articles in this section
- What can I do using the Merchant Portal? What information can I access through it?
- How can I find out what type of card the customer is using (credit, debit, prepaid, etc.)?
Can I filter for uncaptured payments in the Merchant Portal?
- How can I generate summary reports?
- How do we remove goods and/or register a partial refund in Merchant Portal?
- How do we capture (or acknowledge) an order in the Merchant Portal?
- How do I remove an order in the Merchant Portal? (Following phone/mail cancellation, etc.)
- How does reporting work? Can I set up personalized reports?
- How exactly can I customize the checkout flow from the Merchant Portal?
- What are webhooks/triggers/rules that can be set up in the Merchant Portal and why are they relevant for the me as a merchant?
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request