- Yes, you can personalize them: You can set up which parameters they should include, which intervals they should cover and when they should be sent out.
- You can also set specific filters for data/transactions that should excluded (like approval state, amount, payment method, etc.).
How can we help you?
Articles in this section
- What can I do using the Merchant Portal? What information can I access through it?
- How can I find out what type of card the customer is using (credit, debit, prepaid, etc.)?
- Can I filter for uncaptured payments in the Merchant Portal?
- How can I generate summary reports?
- How do we remove goods and/or register a partial refund in Merchant Portal?
- How do we capture (or acknowledge) an order in the Merchant Portal?
- How do I remove an order in the Merchant Portal? (Following phone/mail cancellation, etc.)
How does reporting work? Can I set up personalized reports?
- How exactly can I customize the checkout flow from the Merchant Portal?
- What are webhooks/triggers/rules that can be set up in the Merchant Portal and why are they relevant for the me as a merchant?
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request