- Yes, but only with in the case of cards. In that case they are automatically saved.
How can we help you?
Articles in this section
- How can I find out what type of card the customer is using (credit, debit, prepaid, etc.)?
- Which file formats does Nordea Connect support for transaction reporting? Can Nordea Connect provide camt.054 credit notifications based on payment references in the payment transactions?
- What type of data can I see in the Merchant Portal and how do I create a report out of it? Can I extract this data to another place like a data warehouse? What data will be available in the Merchant Portal if my company is using the test environment?
- How do I change a customer's billing address?
- Can I block or trust a card or a shopper?
Can I save payment credentials for subscriptions following Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)?
- What data is collected from the customer using checkout?
- Can we save preferred payment methods using standard checkout? Is the customer always treated as new or is anything saved like their address, payment preference, etc.?
- Is it possible to import customer card numbers from another payment provider? How?
- Is it possible to import customer card numbers from another payment provider?
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request
- What is the refund policy for payments using Nordea Connect?
- How do I cancel a transaction?
- What is Nordea Connect?
- What can I do using the Merchant Portal? What information can I access through it?
- Does Nordea Connect have an automated bookkeeping and reconciliation solution? Can we connect to other systems like Fortnox, Visma etc?