- No, refunds are considered new transactions and thus you will be charged the transaction fee once more.
How can we help you?
Articles in this section
- What is the refund policy for payments using Nordea Connect?
- How do I cancel a transaction?
- How does the refund process work? What do I as a merchant need to do?
- How can I cancel a refund?
- Can I initiate bulk refunds with Nordea Connect?
- How can I check if a customer has received their refund?
- Does Nordea Connect reserve funds in any case? (high chargebacks, high risk industry, etc.)
Do Nordea Connect fees also get refunded when refunding a customer?
- Why are my refunds delayed?
- Can I set up balance alerts or automated top-ups for the accounts I use for refunds?
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request