The checklist below contains all components which are needed and in order to finalize your onboarding, thus securing them in advance can significantly speed up the overall process.
- Online card acquiring agreement/merchant ID from Nets or another card acquirer operating in the Nordics (currently supporting only Bambora)
- At least an initial version of your online store/website which adheres to the respective card acquirer’s standards will be required to secure a card acquiring agreement (Nets’ requirements can be found here)
- Finalized supplementary agreements with specific payment providers (except for Vipps and MobilePay, which are included in the NC agreement/handled by Nordea)
- Nordea advisers can help with this if needed
- At least one Nordea settlement account in a Nordic country (plus other local ones if the selected supplementary payment method agreements stipulate it
- KYC green-lighting, i.e. a mandatory background checks will be conducted by Nordea (company and signatory verification, payment and credit history check, etc.) for which basic company information will be required (organizational number, contact information, etc.)