What do I need to set up and Nordea Connect merchant account (Nordea accounts, documents, developer knowledge, etc.)?
- You need to be a company registered in one of the Nordic countries (Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden).
- You need to be a Nordea corporate customer.
- In the case of certain payment methods (Dankort, Swish, Siirto) you need to have a locally registered organization and/or have a local settlement account (depending on the payment method).
- You need to fill in and submit the Nordea Connect registration form and you will need to give Nordea power-of-attorney.
- Depending on which integration option you choose you will require different levels of developer knowledge to conduct the integration yourself.
- Even with plugins (which are the simplest way of integrating) you still need to be able to set up you eCommerce platform and understand the integration documentation.
- If you lack said knowledge you will need a developer to do the integration for you.