First of all you need a Nordea Connect agreement covering Swish.
If you have that following steps are required:
- You need a Swish agreement (for a Swish account) and then you need to set up the certificate as described below. (A Swish certificate is a certificate you give to your Nordea Connect or any other compatible PSP in order to be allowed to initiate payments of a refunds.)
- For Swedish customers: Sign up via Swish’s certificate site (getswish.se) using your Swish number, organisational number, your own personal social security number and log in using your BankID.
- For non-Swedish customers (using the temporary method as of now): You currently need to provide power of attorney to a designated Nordea employee in order to set them up as the administrator in your Swish agreement and we will set up your Swish agreement as a proxy.
- Nordea is becoming a technical provider for Swish and you will not have to bother with Swish setup at all in the near future (beyond ticking as a desired option in your Nordea Connect agreement).
- Once you have your certificate you need to log into Nordea Connect’s Merchant Portal and introduce your the certificate.