Due to compliance reasons this is not allowed.
How can we help you?
Articles in this section
- How can I find out what type of card the customer is using (credit, debit, prepaid, etc.)?
- Which file formats does Nordea Connect support for transaction reporting? Can Nordea Connect provide camt.054 credit notifications based on payment references in the payment transactions?
- What type of data can I see in the Merchant Portal and how do I create a report out of it? Can I extract this data to another place like a data warehouse? What data will be available in the Merchant Portal if my company is using the test environment?
- How do I change a customer's billing address?
- Can I block or trust a card or a shopper?
- Can I save payment credentials for subscriptions following Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)?
- What data is collected from the customer using checkout?
- Can we save preferred payment methods using standard checkout? Is the customer always treated as new or is anything saved like their address, payment preference, etc.?
- Is it possible to import customer card numbers from another payment provider? How?
- Is it possible to import customer card numbers from another payment provider?
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request
- What is your approach to data?
- How do I set up the embedded payment window instead of the regular hosted (i.e. redirect) payment window?
- Does Nordea Connect provide the possibility for full end-to-end (e2e) testing?
- Payments do not work after integration? How do I fix this?
- How can I use reports in the Nordea Connect Merchant Portal?