If you operate multiple webshops under the same Nordea Connect merchant account based on your transaction metadata it is possible to set up filters for this purpose within the Merchant Portal.
Articles in this section
- What can I do using the Merchant Portal? What information can I access through it?
- How can I find out what type of card the customer is using (credit, debit, prepaid, etc.)?
- Can I filter for uncaptured payments in the Merchant Portal?
- How can I generate summary reports?
- How do we remove goods and/or register a partial refund in Merchant Portal?
- How do we capture (or acknowledge) an order in the Merchant Portal?
- While you can use the Merchant Portal for administering a multitude of tasks in connection with your eCommerce operations we would like to inform you that the following ones are most likely handled by your eCommerce platform and not by any Nordea Con
- How do I remove an order in the Merchant Portal? (Following phone/mail cancellation, etc.)
- How does reporting work? Can I set up personalized reports?
- How exactly can I customize the checkout flow from the Merchant Portal?