If you operate multiple webshops under the same Nordea Connect merchant account based on your transaction metadata it is possible to set up filters for this purpose within the Merchant Portal.
How can we help you?
Articles in this section
- What can I do using the Merchant Portal? What information can I access through it?
- How can I find out what type of card the customer is using (credit, debit, prepaid, etc.)?
- How can I generate summary reports?
- How do we remove goods and/or register a partial refund in Merchant Portal?
- How do we capture (or acknowledge) an order in the Merchant Portal?
- How do I remove an order in the Merchant Portal? (Following phone/mail cancellation, etc.)
- How does reporting work? Can I set up personalized reports?
- What are webhooks/triggers/rules that can be set up in the Merchant Portal and why are they relevant for the me as a merchant?
- Can I enter customer payment information manually for mail and/or telephone orders?
- I am a merchant currently testing Nordea Connect? How can I edit the default payment template?
Was this article helpful?
Have more questions? Submit a request
- How can I use reports in the Nordea Connect Merchant Portal?
- Has Nordea Connect a readily available WooCommerce plugin for download?
- How can I connect to NC? (Merchant portal, API, etc.)?
- Is it possible to see a complete post both from a regular hosted window and API call?
- What do I need to set up and Nordea Connect merchant account (Nordea accounts, documents, developer knowledge, etc.)?