It is important that your web site displays Terms and Conditions for your customers. The Terms and Conditions are there to protect the Merchant and Consumers. As a Merchant, you are responsible to follow the local regulations regarding Online Sales. At least the following information need to be available:
- The owner and responsible for the Web Shop.
- Company Name
- Company Registration Number
- Company Address (including country)
- Email and Phone Number.
- Right to cancel and return, what are the rules for returning goods and how do you process refunds?
- Clear shipping policy must be available on your Web Shop. The expected delivery time, rules regarding returned goods and processing of refunds and the period of eligibility.
- The policy used to handle Customer Data must be available on how you gather and handle such data. You should have information that you are following the local rules and regulations for collecting and storing Customer Data and refer to it.
- List the security measures used on you Web Shop. It is important that you mention that credit card information is handled on a secure site and is transferred encrypted using SSL or TLS.