- Does Nordea Connect have an automated bookkeeping and reconciliation solution? Can we connect to other systems like Fortnox, Visma etc?
- Do any point of sales (POS) systems integrate with Nordea Connect?
- Can I sell to other companies using Nordea Connect?
- Are there any restrictions on what I can sell/what can be paid for via Nordea Connect?
Activating payment methods
- What requirements does my company have to adhere to in order to setup Vipps, MobilePay and Swish? Does it require a local entity or bank account in each country in order to get the local mobile wallets?
- How do I activate Nets card acquiring agreement via Nordea Connect?
- How do I activate my non-Nets card acquiring agreement
- What do I need in order to activate MobilePay in Nordea Connect?
- What do I need in order to activate Vipps in Nordea Connect?
The onboarding process
- What do I need to set up a Bambora acquiring agreement?
- How does the business verification and KYC process for Nordea Connect work?
- How does personal identity verification work for signatories, administrators, etc.?
- Does the integration process differ if my card acquiring agreement is not with Nets?
- What can be arranged before signing up and/or during the onboarding process in order to speed it up?
- How can I keep track of developments in my onboarding process?
Using the Merchant Portal
- What can I do using the Merchant Portal? What information can I access through it?
- How can I find out what type of card the customer is using (credit, debit, prepaid, etc.)?
- How can I generate summary reports?
- How do we remove goods and/or register a partial refund in Merchant Portal?
- How do we capture (or acknowledge) an order in the Merchant Portal?
- How do I remove an order in the Merchant Portal? (Following phone/mail cancellation, etc.)
General & admin info
- Is there a binding period for the Nordea Connect agreement?
- How do we log into the Merchant Portal?
- What is the Nordea Connect Merchant Portal?
- How can we edit our contact details on the statements addressed to our customers?
- Are there a local language versions of nordeaconnect.com?
- I forgot my password to the Merchant Portal, how can I reset it?
Agreement handling & modifications
- Do I as a merchant need agreement with Vipps/MobilePay or only a Nordea Connect agreement? If only a Nordea Connect agreement is required, what is the relationship between my company and Vipps/MobilePay then?
- Where can I find my signed Nordea Connect agreement?
- How can I transfer my agreement to another company? How can I update the organizational number it is linked to?
- How do I update my companies’ contact details?
- As an already onboarded Nordea Connect merchant how can I modify my agreement or change my setup?
- What does the pay-out report include and where can we find it?
- How do I choose and connect bank accounts for settlement? How does it work if my company wishes to use several for different currencies?
- How does the Nordea Connect reconciliation and settlement flow work?
- Is it possible to request an advance on, a partial or a instant pay-out? Are there limits/eligibility requirements for this service?
- The pay-out amount was different than expected? What should I do?
- Where can I find pay-out history? Is there a way to see pending pay-outs?
Specific payment type features
- Which file formats does Nordea Connect support for transaction reporting? Can Nordea Connect provide camt.054 credit notifications based on payment references in the payment transactions?
- What type of data can I see in the Merchant Portal and how do I create a report out of it? Can I extract this data to another place like a data warehouse? What data will be available in the Merchant Portal if my company is using the test environment?
- What data is collected from the customer using checkout?
- Is it possible to import customer card numbers from another payment provider? How?
- Is it possible to import customer card numbers from another payment provider?
- Can I export customer card data from Nordea Connect?
Refunds & cancellations
- What is the refund policy for payments using Nordea Connect?
- How do I cancel a transaction?
- How does the refund process work? What do I as a merchant need to do?
- How can I cancel a refund?
- Can I initiate bulk refunds with Nordea Connect?
- How can I check if a customer has received their refund?
- Can I use 3-D Secure (3DS) authentication with payments?
- What is Nordea Connect Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) policy?
- What information is required from the customer for Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)?
- How do Nordea Connect’s fraud protection work? In which cases does SCA (Strong Customer Authentication) get triggered?
- Is my money safe?
Supported currencies, countries, acquirers & cards
- How can I start selling to other countries?
- Is there a risk of currency fluctuation during pay-outs? How can my company mitigate this?
- How can I set a customer’s default currency?
- In what countries can Nordea Connect be used in?
- What card types does Nordea Connect support?
- What settlement currencies can I set? What payment currencies does Nordea Connect accept?
Payment page & process
Comparing integration methods
- How can I connect to NC? (Merchant portal, API, etc.)?
- What is needed from me as a merchant in order successfully integrate Nordea Connect in terms of resources/capabilities?
- How do I set up the embedded payment window instead of the regular hosted (i.e. redirect) payment window?
- Is it possible to see a complete post both from a regular hosted window and API call?
- Where can I test Nordea Connect? Is there a free-to-use sandbox platform? How can I set up a test account?
- Is my test account somehow linked to my production account?
- How can I test my checkout?
- What should I test before accepting live payments?
- How does the test environment differ from a production environment?
- Does Nordea Connect provide the possibility for full end-to-end (e2e) testing?